Dr. X Talks about Provigil – The Silicon Valley Smart Drug
Imagine that you can take some pill, and as it kicks in, you feel much smarter and with more motivation to handle tedious assignments you have to.
Even though it sounds like the movie plot, according to numerous studies and reviews, one drug changed everything, and it can help us get smart or use our maximal potential.
We tend to lose our maximum potential due to numerous reasons from stressful events that reduce our self-esteem to inability to rest after working hours, which leads to failure to handle both challenging and simple tasks.
It is vital to remember that brain enhancing drugs cannot make you smarter in form of becoming genius overnight, but they can help you find yourself and reach your full potential.
That is the main reason why Modafinil is perfect for you, and you should check more about it here: http://www.wheretobuymodafinil.co.
Researchers have found that Modafinil can help you boost and improve cognitive functions without severe side effects as other stimulants and brain-boosting agents.
At the same time, a new systematic study has suggested that Modafinil is a practical choice for boosting your brain’s capacity.
Researchers have found out that it can quickly improve cognitive function without side effects, but it is still prescribed only to people with sleeping disorders such as sleep apnea and narcolepsy.
According to other studies, it can provide you additional cognitive benefits, but we cannot state it until the research finishes because results were inconclusive and uneven.
Researchers have analyzed studies published when it comes to Modafinil, and they have seen how it affects cognition in general. They have conducted a review in which people had to complete simple tasks, and the results were the same with or without it.
However, things changed when it comes to challenging and tedious tasks because taking Modafinil allowed people to be more accurate, which means that in general, it can improve your high cognitive functions as well as learning and attention.
However, the reality states that we still cannot buy it legally with prescriptions unless we have some sleeping conditions we have mentioned above.
However, doctors are not likely going to prescribe you the drug for attention and focus, especially since the long term usage is not confirmed when it comes to safety and effectiveness.
In most studies, people have been using single doses, which are why the long-term effects are still inconclusive, which is why they do not want to take chances.
In some situations, neuropsychologists state that consumption of Modafinil can lose its effectiveness similarly as coffee effects, but that is still a hypothesis that does not have a scientific background.
Another important consideration when it comes to consuming Modafinil is side effects. Similarly as other wakefulness promoting agents, it can lead to insomnia, stomachache, and headache in specific users, and some researchers state that it can be addictive in the long run.
However, these issues are nothing in case you have excessive sleepiness and conditions that do not allow you to handle everyday tasks. However, if you do not have this particular condition, the ratio between benefits and risks tend to change.
Everything depends on your reasons for using the Modafinil because for some people benefits will outweigh risks for a specific amount of time, while for others, it may not be so.
You should learn everything about sleep apnea as soon as you check here.
Should You Consume Cognition-Enhancing Drugs?
Similarly, as with other medications, this particular type of drug affects different people in different ways. We do not want to talk about ethical questions that surround these drugs, which means that we will present your advice based on a specific group of people.
- Children and Teens – When it comes to developing brains, you should remember that this particular type of drug could lead to severe risks to younglings and teens. According to most trials, Modafinil is safe for children with ADHD, but the problem lies in inadequate information for long-term use and potential side effects that may happen. It comes with biochemical impacts that may affect the developing brain from the ability to adapt to new situations, and that may lead to problems in the future.
- Low IQ People – Other researchers suggest that these drugs are great addition for people that have low-to-average intelligence. Findings have stated that these drugs can improve the productivity and ability of low IQ people to handle everyday tasks so that they can work and function like any other person.
- Seniors – When it comes to older adults, you should have in mind that they do not have benefits of consuming brain-enhancing drugs. According to one study that involved Ritalin, it increased attention as well as working memory in young adults, but it had no effect on older adults, which is why the results are still inconclusive.
Best Ways to Boost Your Intelligence and Brain Power
From the dawn of time, people have tried to find ways to improve their brainpower, and today, due to technological advancements, things are way better and effective. When compared with other stimulants, Modafinil can enhance your cognition.
Apart from this particular drug, you can consume other remedies that will help you along the way, such as:
- Caffeine – This is one of the most popular and widely used stimulants. People have recognized its effects as well as stimulant properties thousands of years ago. It can promote attention and alertness, but results tend to be short-lived, which may lead to tolerance and addiction. If you wish to see how caffeine acts in your body, you should enter this site: https://www.healthline.com/health/caffeine-effects-on-body.
- Amphetamine – The main problems with amphetamines are side effects and addictiveness that may cause severe withdrawal when you stop with consumption. Of course, it is one of the first drugs used to treat ADHD, since it can enhance memory and attention by affecting levels of dopamine and norepinephrine. However, due to addictive properties, it is not something you should consume and always try the alternative in the form of Modafinil.
- Modafinil – It is used to treat sleeping conditions such as obstructive apnea and narcolepsy. However, since it promotes wakefulness, it can also improve your cognitive function, especially while handling challenging and tedious assignments. However, long-term effects are still unknown.